See Design Helsinki and much more
Helsinki, the capital of Finland is full of things waiting for you, it is home to some of the greatest names in modern architecture and innovative design. On this tour you will explore this heritage and see the city´s abundant architecture from Neoclassical to Modern Architecture including creations of Aalto, Saarinen, Sarpaneva, Wirkkala and Aarnio, most of the offering within easy walking distance. You will also visit the Design Museum and/or famous design center.
Experience northern Lapland and nature
Breath taking Lapland offers you silence, rest and nature activities. Get an unforgettable experience of Finnish wilderness and take part in a reindeer or bear-watching safari. You will observe brown bears and reindeer in their natural living environment and capture these special moments.
Other possible activities :
- Husky dog sledging
- Experience the northern lights
- Drive on ice at a rally center in Levi, Lapland (winter time)
- Accommodation in the Ice Igloos, ice hotel or Spa hotels
- Taste the local specialties
- Visit a Lapland farm with reindeer, husky, even wolfs!
Helsinki in one day
Enjoy the archipelago, taste Finnish cuisine and experience the northern ambience in one day!
- Take a cruise from center of Helsinki end enjoy the Helsinki view from the sea
- Try the Karelian pies, Rye bread and tasty Cinnamon buns ”Korvapuusti” at the market square
- Visit the Sibelius Monument and enjoy hot chocolate in a cosy cafe nearby
- Try the traditional sauna experience; From traditional smoke saunas to more exotic ice saunas, a sauna bus with karaoke to a gondola sauna